1: GOTY, HC, or MAG? Well, for us; GOTY & MAG
2: How many blogs do you visit? At least a couple dozen....but not every day.
3: How many siblings do you have? Some of us have no siblings and some of us have a couple....it just depends on which girl you ask!
4: Isabelle or Saige? Well, both of course!! ☺
5: How many GOTY's do you have? Currently Mia, Lanie, McKenna, Saige and Isabelle all live here at the Dolly Dorm - so that's five total.
6: What in your opinion is the best thing about AG dolls? Well, gosh, we just love being us! We love living in our 18" world!
7: Netflix or Amazon? Amazon
8: If you could meet anyone who has an AG blog, or AG YouTube account, who would you meet? Wow, there are so many that we cannot choose just one!
9: What doll is your look-alike? Isabelle and Saige both have their mini dolls that look just like them!
10: Favorite book? Since we have so many girls that live here, that isn't an easy answer but you can check the "About the Girls" page to see some of the girls' favs!
Thanks Carli for the nomination!!!!!! This was FUN!
Turns out we also had another nomination for this award that was just brought to our attention. This time it was by Dolls Are Best Friends Always! We certainly agree with that statement! So, here are the questions from DABFA:
1. Do your dolls have middle names or nicknames? If they do, what are they? All our girls (and Trey!) have middle names...only one has a nickname and that is "Lanie-Bug". ☺
2. What's your favorite thing to do with your dolls? We love to set up special scenes and look for items that enhance their 18" world.
3. How long have you had American Girl dolls? Seven years already!
4. How do you play with you dolls? (Even if you don't act out scenes or play as their mother, I think you still play with them if you blog about them, because you're imagining all these things happening.:)) Well, really the same answer as #2. It's fun to take the girls to the beach and other places too so that they can share their experiences with their blog readers.
5. What are your favorite Historical American Girl books, and why?
6. Do you have a proper bed for for your dolls? (So, something that was made to be a doll bed, rather than a shelf or something.;)) YES! All of our girls sleep in the dorm....some have the sleep on the couch though, lol.
7. Do your dolls all share clothes, or do they have they all have their own clothes? Oh yes! They definitely share clothes and they love that they can do that. Every once in a while there is a special outfit that might be just for one of the girls but they are all willing to share their shoes, clothes and accessories!
8. Do you like making up hairstyles for you dolls? Our girls LOVE when they get to be a 'model' for a new idea hairstyle!
9. What non-American Girl dolls do you like? Well, it's not that we don't like others but we are just so partial to our AG girls that we'll be sticking with them only.
10. I know this has nothing to do with dolls, but I just can't help asking it: Do you like acting?:P Lots of our girls like acting and some of them display great amounts of drama from time to time, even with they are just being themselves, lol. So, yeah, lots of drama at the Dorm! ☺
Thanks Dolls Are Best Friends Always for the nomination!!!!!! Fun questions, too!
We have a new nomination from http://thedazzlingdollies.wordpress.com/ !!!
1. What AG pets do you have? Honey, Sugar, Chocolate chip, Coconut, Meatloaf, and Bennett.
2. Summer or Winter? We love both...but summer wins!!
3. McKenna or Isabelle? Both, of course! ☺
4. Do you play any sports? All the girls here play different sports...volleyball, basketball, soccer, ultimate Frisbee, tennis, gymnastics, horseback riding, and many more! There are just so many by now...and each girl has their own sport that they play.
5. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? We like to just stay home all day and do fun indoor stuff, like board games, and watch TV. But if there's no thunder or lightning, we sometimes go out and play in the rain! ☺
6. What doll(s) do you want next? #61 or Sonali
7. Favorite color? Each girl has a different favorite color. Some of our favorite colors are on the Meet The Girls page!
8. When did you start blogging? September of 2013
9. Do you think AG should come out with boy dolls? I'll get back to you on that!
Thank you so much for nominating us!!! ☺♥☺♥