Saturday, September 17, 2016

{ More Head-in-a-Hole Fun for Christina! }


Hello Peeps!!  For those of you who are new to our blog, my name is Christina.  I'm, well, sort of known more my my nick-name; Crazy Christina.  If you want to know why, well you'll just have to read over the stories on our American Girl doll blog that include me and that should explain it pretty good indeed!  I don't know why it should be classified as crazy though.....I just like to do fun things but sometimes I guess they might be considered a bit crazy too!

So, we were at the beach a couple weeks ago and you know me - I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those standin head-in-a-hold cut out thingies.  Two years ago I found two of them on our beach trip.  You can read about those two silly ones here.  I didn't find any last year and I was super disappointed.  So, this year I was determined to find at least one of them to pose in so Cindy could take a picture of me in it for my scrap book.

It was getting close to the end of our vacation and I still had not found one.  We needed some cookies for beach snacks so we headed out to the grocery store.  As we pulled in, I squealed (rather loudly) with excitement.  My poor sister!!  You'd think she'd be used to me startling the heebie jeebies outta her by now but oh, no......Cindy jumped and screamed out loud herself.  "Christina!!  Can you NOT??"  she huffed at me.  I pointed out the window and when she saw what I was pointing at, she rolled her eyes and was like; "Really?  Have you not grown out of that obsession yet?"  Um, no and I don't plan on it.....it's fun!  And the best thing about this one was there was actually TWO literally right beside each other!!  SCORE!  So, I hopped out and scrambled up the deck, climbed up the cut-out and stuck my head in it.  These were two characters that I have never done before and I just knew they were going to be a super addition to my scrapbook.

Here I am as a rather portly ole pirate!!  Argh and ahoy, matey!!

American Girl Doll Blog and Photo Stories

And check this out!  It's a SHRIMP, lol!!  How crazy is this one?  Hey that reminds me of a shrimp joke I heard just recently; Why wouldn't the shrimp share her treasure?  Are you ready for the answer?  **Because she was a little shellfish.**  Hahahaha!!!!  Get it?  I know, a little corny but funny anyway! 

American Girl Doll Blog and Photo Stories

All though I only found two head-in-the-hole stand-ins this beach trip, I was SUPER excited!  Have you ever had your photo taken in one of these?  I bet you have!  What was the craziest head-in-a-hole character you have ever seen?  ~Christina ♫

18 Inch Doll Outfits & 18 Inch Doll Accessories by:

Christina is wearing the 2015 Flamingo Dress Outfit by American Girl®



Subscribe on YouTube for American Girl Doll House Room Tours and more! 
Be sure to visit us on YouTube!!!

18 comments:

  1. YOU'RE BACK!! *cheers* *celebrates* *throws a doll party*
    LOL. I'm so happy you are back and I can't wait to see more posts! This is one of my favorite blogs. :D
    Christina, you look fab-u-lous in that dress. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa!! A doll party?? Those are my favorite kinda parties!! So glad you like my head-in-a-hole fun! That dress is one of my favs for taking to the beach. ~Christina ♫

      Delete
  2. Thats so funny and cute!! I love the dress. I think dolls look good in any outfit and head-in-the-hole. My fav was the first one. I am happy that you are back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! You're back to posting again! I've missed all your wonderful posts!!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, those look like so much fun! I'm so excited that you guys are back to posting! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace! It was fun! More posts to come! ~Christina ♫

      Delete
  5. What a fun post. Thanks for sharing.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Marylyn! You're welcome! I'm just glad you take the time to stop by and read our little shares! ~Christina ♫

      Delete
  6. Nice to hear about your fun vacation.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious! And speaking of pirates, today (September 19th) is Talk Like A Pirate Day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had fun!! I got really excited, I saw some head-in-the-holes that looked VERY similar!! Were they at a crab shack in Outer Banks??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they sure were!! You have a keen eye, Marissa! I didn't want to name the place though cause it's a play on words that would be inappropriate to mention. ~D3 Team♥

      Delete
  9. I noticed the shop name. :( Do you live near OBX?? If so, it would be fun to meet up!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, we do not. BUT we travel there every year to go camping at Frisco Woods Campground in Frisco, NC. We all LOVE it there!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :) It will show up after moderation.