Monday, September 16, 2013

{ A Special Beach Treasure }

I'm Christina! I'm at the Outer Banks in North Carolina on my family's annual beach trip we take every summer! We get to stay for 2 whole weeks to enjoy the surf and sand. Today, I was walking down the beach looking for my older sister, Cindy, who had already gone further down the beach to hunt for sea shells.  


As I was walking, I just happened to glace down to see a lightning whelk plopped right in the sand in front of me!


 Wow! It's a whole one, too... and those are very hard to find in this area! Isn't it beautiful?


 I can't wait to find Cindy and show her!


"Wow, Christina! That is so cool! Can I listen?"




She really likes it! She says she hopes to find a sand dollar this trip... I hope she does too! She's never found one in her whole life, and this year is determined to find a whole one- not just bits and pieces. Have you ever found a sand dollar? Or maybe even a lightning whelk?  

 

18 Inch Doll Outfits & 18 Inch Doll Accessories by:

Cindy's swimsuit by American Girl® from the 2-in-1 Surf set.
Christina's swimsuit by American Girl® from GOTY Kailey's Wet Suit & Bikini set.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the start of your new blog! It looks awesome...I can tell you have been working very hard on it! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are SO AMAZING. Were they actually taken at the beach or were they photoshop'd ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were actually taken at the beach in Outer Banks, NC! :)
      ~D³

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Tara Lynn! We all love the beach and these photos remind us of just how much we miss it there when it's below freezing outside! Brrrrrrrrrrr! ~the D3 Girls ♥

      Delete
  4. Hi, wow, such good photography! I;m AnonymousA!
    - AnonymousA

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome post! Also I've nominated you for an award on my blog :) sorry it's a random post to comment but it's been nearly 2 years since you guys started this blog! Whenever your blog anniversary is :P That's so cool! Have fun!! :D http://thenewagfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz/2015/02/your-are-amazing-and-so-is-your-blog.html
    -Lydia from AGfernfriends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lydia!! Thank you so much for the nomination! We'll have to go and see it on your blog! So glad you visit us often...we love all our readers....ya'll are the bestest!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :) It will show up after moderation.